Monday, March 25, 2024

Korean Carrot Salad

 This recipe is going viral so I thought I would give it a try. I researched several different recipes.



Here is what I did.

2 lbs carrots shredded

4 cloves of garlic, minced

2/3 teaspoon salt

2/3 teaspoon black pepper 

2/3 teaspoon cayenne pepper  

2/3 teaspoon corriander " maybe 1/2 next time"

4 Tablespoons oil of choice I used avocado oil

4 Tablespoon white vinegar 

I added a heaping tablespoon of Sambal Oelek  ground fresh chili paste. I like the heat, and it was just right.

Mix well, put in the fridge over night.

Im shocked at how good this is, it's addictive.

No comments:

Recently Added

Chicken Pot Pie Soup

  1 family size pack of chicken thighs, skinless and boneless (about 10) 2 1/2  boxes of lower sodium chicken broth  2 cans of carrots 1 can...